Raw vegan cuisine consists of a plant based diet of raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, grain and legume sprouts, sea vegetables, herbs and plant oils that are artfully prepared into salads, pâtés, crackers, chips, dips, breads, ice cream, cookies and cakes. Many raw vegan dishes are cooked in a dehydrator at temperatures of 118 degrees and below to preserve the enzymes and life giving properties of the food.
Top Ten Reasons to Eat Raw Living Food:
- Tastes great!
- You will fit into your skinny jeans.
- You will want to run around naked.
- You will have the raw food glow!
- You will have more energy and be more productive.
- You will feel smarter as your brain will work better and faster.
- Faster healing time.
- Hormonal balancing: shorter periods, less cramping, decreases PMS symptoms, increases fertility.
- No bloating and inflammation from food.
- You will feel more comfortable in your own skin.
Please note this top ten list is purely based on my life experience.
Raw food will make you feel more alive because you are eating living food. Imagine if your body spent less time on digesting the food you eat and more time on healing and cellular repair how much healthier you would feel. Fresh fruit and veggies have the vital enzymes and nutrients for optimal health and vitality.
A good place to start is to get your green on and start enjoying green smoothies made of fresh spinach and fruit, and green salads.
Be the Best Version of Yourself!